Sunday, April 7, 2013

Niccchang's Pre-Birthday @ Jose & Del


5th April 2013 - Instead of blogging about my super due date post , I'll blog this for the birthday girl , Nicole first :3 Hope you'll love this simple dinner together with ChienWei & I  ♥ 
Like what ChienWei wrote in her blog , we don't meet her often but it feels like we have known her for long , this is so true because I personally feel that too hahaha . Or maybe we wechat each other constantly , too many common Bapos topic nyehehehe :p 

Had a pre-dinner @ Jose & Deli . I guess I don't need to elaborate much on this place since it has been up on my blog for few times  .

Let the pictures continue the talking , pictures are all from Cw's baby since I did not bring my Dslr back to Ipoh , too heavy >.< 

HAPPY 22nd Birthday love ! More bapos outing soon okay , promise :) Lotsalove ♥ 








 Coordinate of the night xx ! 
Top from Bkk  l Black Shorts l Vintage Bag from Cawaii Boutique l Black Velvet Heels from Element 

A quick short post because I'm too into Candy crush atm ... wtf ttm , finally I'm done with Lvl 97 after stucked for two weeks , till thennnnnnn ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment