Tuesday, March 12, 2013

[ Job ] Kids Fair !

Just came home from breakfast with family :3 . Now I still have some time to kill before hitting the town so Imma here doing a post regarding my throwback weekend :)

ENFAGROW KIDS FAIR !

9th & 10th March 2013 - The reason I'm blogging this right now is to share what I had experienced during my two days of job as babysitter LOL & also as apart of the Jusco Outlet staff . Couldn't agree much that I really learnt a new lesson heh .

To be frank , the job is not tough but maybe , working in fair usually takes long time like 12 long hours , that's why my leg is super cramped ! Main point here to share is THE ULTIMATE SUPER HYPER STRICT RULES ! ( Jusco Outlets rules ) 

The first three rules simply caused my money flew away as well as late for set up ! I need to get them all perfectly done , only I manage to enter as a staff or else I'll be blacklisted as a illegal staff wtf . Pathetic much uhh .

-  MUST tie buns WITH NET ( My agent told me we are just staff for two days , so net is not compulsary for us ended up .... ) 
- MUST NOT wear tight-fitting pants ( I wore that & I'm prohibited wtf ) . Only stretchable loose black pants -.- 
- MUST wear stockings ( Skin colour to be exact ) 
- Cannot simply leave Jusco through main entrance ( only can leave through staff enter which is way more far !! ) , they'll be guard eye-ing on us 24/7 but some of us still manage to sneak out & some of them got caught because the guard too observant wth . So just imagine , we were like staying in a jail zz . 
- Black sneakers ( Full Black ) No fancy shoestring at all . 
- No accessories on your wrist -.- ,  necklace also must hide if you're wearing zz .
- Short fingernails or should I say no fingernails at all zz.



My super puffy exhausted face on the second day of working . Not enough sleep >.<


Not forgetting my working mate of course , Elim ! :) I will never go to work alone , every job of mine , I'll surely find someone with me haha . Whattodo , I can never do things alone (Y) 



Only this kids worth my time !! 



& this megacute lil boy :3 Too cute I can die lol . He cannot stop winking at me :p Plus he came for both days , really damn cute la but super rebellious la hahaha . Damn cute in seducing girls ohh .


Damn cute right !! HAHAHA


& this boy , super handsome !! & sucha a poser LOL . He look damn smart in real ::)




This job is very suitable for a kids lover like me :3 . & that's how I survive by working a lil bit of here & there hehe . Something like short term part time job because my schedule is always pack LOL . 
That's all for the morning post , chiaoooo ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment