Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Nian Chu 3 :)

12th January 2013 - Let's continue to my happening chinese new year ^.^ I've arranged my schedule as packed as sardines haha . First two days was a lil dull but right after chor 3 , I'm truly blessed to meet so many faces , some that I hasn't seen for months & also some I've always meet :') 

Super unhealthy days of cny because I slept during midnight , 3 or 4 stmg every single day . Chor 3 was boring at first till we have a last minute plan to crash Elim's place :) First friend's place I visited for bai nian hehe . 


# An afternoon @ Elim's :)


 Potrait of Kaiyeh Kaima & KaiLuis , im just bullshitting hahaha . Her parents iz so cute !! Super friendly & her dad can be a joker :p 


A group picture please  ! 


# Right after Elim's , crashed FanYann's place . Meet SeahYuinYi there ! :) She is another great joker with vulgars haha , she never failed to make people laugh lo seriously .




Elim Pinny Alison Syy & TheBlogGirl :)


# Went home & time to change my outfit to cheongsam , first time for Cheongsam , super lovin it ^.^ . ' The Librarians Night ' @ QueenMay's palace  , it has been our tradition eversince I'm Form 2 I guess , hopefully it will keep going la haha !!

Sometimes , self timer rocks :p 


The highschool cbmates , Jieyan is forever missing !! 


With the queen ♥ I still want some personal time with you if you read this !! :p 


A picture of girls in cheongsam ^.^ 



# XiaoY came to my place very late at night , went yumcha @ Oldtown with her , great catch up session indeed with her :) 



Till then , stay tuned on how I spent my Valentines la :p Before that , have you check out Chikibunnie at Facebook yet ?! If no , please do so & drop your order to us now :) We're selling all READY STOCK accessories ! 

Not only that , Cawaii Boutique is officially on facebook now ! They'll be updating their First Batch in few days time , click HERE  to like their page & wait for futher updates :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment