Sunday, February 3, 2013

Joyous Day down to KL ! :)

19th January 2013 - Am supposed to attend Bro's Birthday dinner but since major relatives were busy on that day so dinner was postponed . Soo ...... Last minute plan joining Lilian to KL ! 

It was a indeed a delightful day out :3

# Met the admirable couple , Blanco Choo & Anerly Fang from Penang , as well as their friends and sister , Mifyn Choo @ Pavillion :) Get to know a lil about Forex tho I don't understand fully ( Mandarin communication problem hahaha ) but personally feel that I'm too young for this .


 # Met my favorite blogger , AneryFang :3 . Happiness ! 



# Brunch @ Santouka , famous ramen shop in Tokyo Street Pavillion w/ ChienWei . Personally prefer Ajisen Ramen more tho this is major people's favorite ramen shop . Well , taste bud varies :p



ChienWei's Spicy Ramen .
Mine , Shoyu Ramen .
# Teatime @ TWG Tea Salon and Boutique w/ ChienWei too plus Yily & Lucas hehe . I feel like I'm indulging ' gold ' teatime lmao . Just wanted to give a try since it's so overrated but I think there's much more affordable & delicious teatime spot out there . This place only suitable for posh people *smirk 
( I'm defo x one of them )













 # Met ShuChien who's finally back to Malaysia after almost one year in Switzerland for her student exchange programme . Time really flies , I still remember I sent her off one year ago & now she's back !! Yayyy Welcome Backk :D Had dinner with her family & Mr.Lim ( My ex boss of Secret Garden ) @ Myung Pum Korean Chicken BBQ , Sri Hartamas . Couldn't do a food review here cuz I was so ' paiseh ' to take pictures of food one by one haha !! Will wish to return for the second time because the food is really good !! Heaven dinner , the meat is so juicy and tender , just nice :) Also second round of chilling after dinner @ Ben's , Publika .

Picture taken using front cam so it look so bad lol .
Hahaha only a picture that I 'curi curi' take lmao .


OOTD - Black chiffon top w/pearls beads - Boutique ( Mom bought it )
Leather Outwear - TimeSquare
Knitted Shorts - Bangkok
Belt w/Mini Skull Head - F Block
Accessories - Dazzling Couture & Ellui
Navy Blue Tote Bag - Guess 


Super contented day with heaven of food & also awesome people  , I wish to have more days like this  ♥

Signing off , chiaoo ! xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment