Wednesday, January 16, 2013

All Time Favourite Cawaii Boutique l Have you pick your CNY haul yet ?

16th January 2013 - Holla !! Nowadays , every girl has their own favourite boutique or even blogshop , am I  right ? :) . My all time favourite would be Cawaii Boutique !! How do you define your ' favourite boutique ' ? For me , it simply means I'll  feel comfortable to step in that place anytime to pick my favourite outfit regardless any situation . A place where I'll feel like stepping in for the second time after my first time . A place where I wish to visit anytime to check our their latest apparels unless I'm broke :p . 

For your info , I rarely purchase ' expensive ' clothes . My expensive refer to those apparels from Topshop . I  personally think every piece of it cost a bomb tho it's super nice . For me , I don't really buy expensive clothes unless I really like it a lot , LIKE A LOT cuz I dislike repeating clothes .  Or unless I'm filthy rich . I'm still a student so I cannot afford to buy them . Even if I afford , I need to eat shit because my allowance just flew away like this :<

WHY YOU SHOULD PURCHASE FROM ME ? :p 
# CNY is just three weeks away ! You need some pretty apparels . So remember to buy from me hahaha :) 

# The price is affordable . Not cheap not expensive . Most importantly , the quality ! It's much better than other online shops that sell super cheap clothes with average quality and you can bump into someone wearing the same clothes easily . BIG NO !! BUT I bought them sometimes too because I couldn't control myself . I'm not saying that every piece in Cawaii Boutique is limited edition or only one piece in the world but trust me , I never crash clothes with others before all this while . Most of my apparels are bought in this boutique 

# Shopping is a therapy for most of the girls . If you're feeling stress , online shopping would help muahahaha  . ( Blowwwwww the water away :p ) 

# You can visit the boutique personally but I can get cheaper price than you do :) Only apply to clothes I posted :) 

# I need your  support !!! 

Today , I was given a special priority to choose any apparel to take picture & most importantly , to SELL OUT ! To some people out there , this is not my new field . I'm just doing this as part time job plus it's beneficial to me as I can earn some extra income for myself . Well double benefits & sucha great opportunity   :) So , I hope you girls can support  me a lilttle , much appreciated :) 


Oh btw , Cawaii Boutique just launched their new opening days ago . Congratulations & more to come !! :)


I wish someday I could own a boutique teehee  * Pops out fluffy clouds .








My photographer of the day = My brother 
Not bad right : )





Grab it while stock last girls ! FULL ALBUM HERE !Only one item per piece ! Do you think I should bring in heels flats & so on ? Or have you eye on any pair of above , if yes , you can pm me for details too  If I receive overwhelming respond & good reviews , I'll keep going :) Suggestion please  :) Will reply all the pm soon . Thankyousomuchh ! :) 

 Hope you enjoy reading this post related to fashion xx ! ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment