Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shopaholic Confession ♥

1st November 2012 - Bonjour November , my favorite month of all  ♥ I'm backed in hometown once again !! Feeling comfortable as always haha & lazyyyy :p . Since my posts are about birthdays recently, so I decided to blog something new today !

Spot ze title ? YAYYYYY IMMA A GIRL & girls love shopping , don't they ? :) I have to call myself a shopaholic because I pampered myself too much recently . Overspentoverspent but I'm pretty satisfied with the stuff I bought of course :) Im sharing some of it below , part of what I've got for myself last month & also few days before the month . Hehe . 


Spot my glossy baby pink lips ? Scroll down for more haha .

Its ARTISTRY Light Up Lip Gloss from Amway ! If you're a member , you can get it in a cheaper price  :)
 A pair of rokkit black & white fit flop to pamper my feet . A college student like me who walks everyday needs a comfy kick like this ( HAHAHA giving excuse to buy this for myself )

PINK PINK PINK !!!  Macbook cover for my baby & as well as the pink keypad , this is so sweet right ?  If you own a macbook , go get one for it so that it looks  pretty cool yay . You can get this @ www.tabao.com
( It's just casing so buying the original one is not worth it & it's pricey )

Clutch !! I think Im in love with clutch recently .
Mint White Classy Clutch from Dorothy Perskins & Black Studded Cluth from Ellui :)
Spot the mini hearts , it comes separately , form Ellui as well .



Oh by the way , I just claim my blog from NuffnangX , follow mine @ kityiloves.blogspot.com !! Download NuffnangX application in your phone & get started now . It's an apps for you to be a blog stalker using your phone anytime , anywhere ~ 

Chiaos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment