Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Mentally broke down .

21st November 2012 -  Ohaii .. blogging in the middle of the night is always my choice . I'm a late night owl that everyone probably think I don't need to sleep lol .

Am currently having two thoughts in my mind which is causing me another sleepless night ... now I really understand why many people gave up on designing , I might as well as become one of them soon .. so soon ..

I need a rest . I need a break off with what I'm currently studying now . I'm feeling so weak now , mentally & physically . Big sighhhh . I have to admit that I never put much effort on everything I'm suppose to do . I'm literally slacking all the way & wasting my time . Sometimes , I rather lie down on the bed than doing nothing .  I never expect more for myself , I never do extra for myself  . I only do what is requested , never cross the line at all . Perhaps , I don't fit to stay in . I made a wrong decision , I suppose ?

#1 - PMS ,.It's killinggggggg meeeee inside out :( Pain killer please ? 



#2 Assignmenttttttttttttttt SUCKS .. * scroll on my list .. More than half of my classmates are onlining at this hour for the sake of this . Don't even know completely what we should actually do . Fml , interest fading .. 

Imagine this is my face (y)



Need to continue dealing with shits , Chiao (Y)


No comments:

Post a Comment