Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Jiun's 18th Birthday Bash @ Pizza PapaJohn

4th October 2012 -  Title & place as stated above . It was Jiun's legal 18th birthday !! It's our first time having a birthday dinner together * delighted face . I've always wish that people around me will have a memorable birthday each year . I guess Jp really had an unforgettable one  ? Hehehe . It was the first or second time it happened like this according to her :) 


Since we are not able to get down to Cameron Highlands due to never ending assignment , so stayed at Sunway on that weekend it is . Our earlier plan was to Cameron sighhh . Decided to surprise her with her sister hehe .

Look at her happy face . She really thought that her sister was there coincidentally for  dinner , like seriously , of same place & same time HAHA , silly her . 

Make a wish make I wish , * I want to be Mrs . Hooolalalalaaala..... HAHAHAA JUST KIDDING .

Bad photography skill hahaha , I really have this unsatisfied feeling towards waiter/waitress  who took group pictures  for us . I mean some of them haha . I am so mean  :p 

Chill chill chill after our dinner @ my the place I'm currently staying . I guess only my place has living room if to compare among them , theirs' are livingroomless HAHAHA .
Pressie time pressie time Haha . She love this new baby of hers :>

Opening ceremony of her new baby by US HAHA .


She left my place after collecting her stuff . And then ... guess what happen . Her housemate gave her a bigger surprise than we does  . Pictures says it all haha , pity her . 


Ze hostel peepo :)



A sneak peek @ her blog . She had a memorable one !!  Mission accomplished ! :) I know you enjoy reading the birthday text i sent you !! *evilgrins Wooohooooo . 

No comments:

Post a Comment