Saturday, October 27, 2012

Bonding Time with Belle @ Publika !

27th October 2012 - How was your Saturday night ? Mine was pretty fine I guess :)

Since the housemates & collegemates are  heading to BigBang's concert ( totally out of my business cuz I'm never a loyal kpop-fan )   *no offend haha , so I suggested to have dinner with momma Belle ! 

Our final decision is to Publika ! Guess what , we took two freaking hours to reach there . We lost our way , we went into the wrong road , we even went into dead-ends . Such a dilemma , imagine the GPS wasn't functioning half way , such a bitch lol . The worst part was the distance that spoilt our mood , from 4.4m suddenly turned to 13m , keep changing because we went into the wrong land grr . 

Such a relieve that we finally found the place . 30 minutes spent for finding parking . There goes our time :< 

We decided to dine in @Ben's for our late dinner . Full house so we waited for about 5 minutes . 
The food was so so only , maybe we chose the wrong one :< . We don't manage to finish up our food , maybe we were too hungry till our appetite is gone . 

Pictures time :) 


Classy interior .

Packed with people . 

Say hi to momma Belle . ( I don't call her momma in real life haha )

Pad Thai SF Linguine ( Just  type according to the receipt ) HAHA .  Regret mixing up all the spices together , ended up so spicy lol . 

Bens Cheeseburger on Sesame , not bad !! But I ate less than 1/4 , ended up take away .

Camera eat the food before the person do . TRUE STATEMENT HAHA .

Belle , looking good ! :)

How can girls miss out selca moments ? HEHE
OOTD ♥ I have short legs :p

No comments:

Post a Comment