Saturday, September 1, 2012

Friendships that will never fall apart :)

I met quite a number of people during this three weeks of my sembreak which really means a lot to me . I might be studying in KL but people in Ipoh does matter to me , very important hehe . Catch up session is a must whenever Im back , just depends with who . I never forget old one for new one , tell me if I did . I tried to spare my time for people whom I really close with & those who really care . I don't exaggerate .  I hardly say no okay lol . I  might not date some of you personally because I have transportation problem at times , I'm still not driving atm & I hope I'll have the courage to drive out soon hehe :) Pictures below were taken in the past time , should be more than that but pictures wasn't taken during some other time . Pls don't feel left out if I didn't blog about you people eventho we went out :p 

You might not seen before some of the pictures below because it was taken using my phone :>


 21st August 2012 - Lunch with the lovelies @ Josephine Cafe & Bistro .


 24th August 2012 - Dinner with my highschool girls @ Yeolde . We don't have a complete group picture so yea , Pei-Yen & Kai Yee & Mel were there too :)




27th August 2012 - Great catch up with le sister , KahYann after few years @ Ipoh Parade .




30th August 2012 - Tea time with Helena dearest @ Indulgence . 



31th August 2012 - Dinner with Cariniee @ Secret Garden .

 P/s : I aint lessbian . I went out with boys too but not even a picture was taken lmao hahaha . You might think Im showing off visiting so many places but no.... this is a simply diary for myself . 



‎"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life." 
by Dior Yamasaki 
WELL SAID .

No comments:

Post a Comment