Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Homey Weekend in Malacca :)

6th June 2012 - Finally get rid of assignments & time for simple updates . Despite those assignments are still countable but the duration spent really drives me crazy tho I seems a lil care-free at times . A homey weekend , YES , a place where I personally thinks that I'm back to hometown . The place , the environment , so comfy . Not forgetting , good food  nyehehehe : p


Since I doesn't want to back Ipoh that often , I decided to follow one of my housemate back to her hometown , which is Melacca :) I considered myself as a unlucky girl that few days because of one reason . Those famous good food in Melacca where her parents intend to bring me there , it's all close due to public holiday . I'm so gonna visit this place end of this month , can't wait hehehe ! .


Pictures time . How can a blogpost with no pictures :p 



First picture , introducing you one of my housemate , Jasmine :) . Le girl from Melacca , she looks like kiddo compare to me obviously haha . 

Some typical features I found .

This is really rare to be seen . Houses with no gates . This area only has 64 houses  .


First time ever seeing a house with this thingy . They close it down every night after everyone went upstairs , more secure hahaha ! 

Feel like a space room hehe .

FOOD OH FOOD ! :D
Birdnest with ginseng . Had this as dessert when I reach Melacca  , I'm such a lucky girl :p
The only famous food I taste , which is chicken rice balls :)  It taste very yummy but Im not a fan of rice tho .


& chickenn :)



END . Oh see you next week Ipoh ♥








No comments:

Post a Comment