1st May 2012 - How time flies , it's already May ! Labour Day uh ? It was just another random tuesday for me , too young to be a permanent worker yet :p . As I tweeted the night before ( if you realized ) , my girlfriend would be JojoChan teehee . Glad that we both finally made it up for this day . I feel delighted whenever I'm with her , she can really make you laughed anytime , anywhere . Will never forget the first outing with her which was two years back ( she really made my day that I laughed non-stop the whole night long ) :D
I'd been wanting to watch 'Twisted Love' so much . She agreed to watch with me eventho it was her second time . Thanks :p . So movie was our main plan . I was late on that day itself , blame my brother . He's #foreverlate . Luckily , Jo hasn't arrive yet .
Get myself queue-ed up to purchase tickets cuz I didnt bother getting them earlier . If the tickets are all sold out , we'll just walk around & get ourselves good food . Nobigdeal . By the time I purchased tickets , the movie has already started . I didnt get in first cuz Jo was still stucked in the massive jam in Jusco . Maybe it was a public holiday , Jj was swarmed with people , familiar faces all around . Called my brother for rescue lol . He planned to left Jj for De Garden . So yay , Jo parked on the place that my brother parked earlier . We were half an hour late for movie .
Had our late brunch at the new kopitiam .
Kenji bumped into us for awhile before I left to De Garden .
Met them at De Garden & not forgetting our usual camwhore moments .
I had to left earlier because I need to go for a dinner with relatives at Moven Peak . That's it :)
HAPPY BELATED LABOUR DAY DEAR WORKERS ? :p
HAPPY BELATED LABOUR DAY DEAR WORKERS ? :p



No comments:
Post a Comment