Monday, May 28, 2012

Hometown Love ♥

26th May 2012 - Well-spent time with the Ipoh peeps , great of the greatest :D

Chill Out @ Secret Garden . I just don't understand why , eventho we aint a waiter or waitress there anymore , we'll still visit this place just like second home teehee :)

 Carine oh carine . She might looks cool but she's not :p  ♥
 With DiBinnnn , I award him the best waiter , no jokes haha  !
 With IssacMOOOOO HAHAHAHA ! 

 TeoChew porridge @ Restoran Hong Yuen ,  best in town !
 Teatime @ Secret Recipe , all time favourite :)
Night out with them people @ Bricks & Barrel :) I'm the odd one because I'm the only girl form diff school here mehehehe .



See you guys in few weeks time , much love Xoxo    ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment