Sunday, April 15, 2012

An uexpected meet up with the girls !

10 April 2012 - It was my second day & also last day in KL . Stayed a night at aunt's place , Puchong . Woke up quite early in the morning for breakfast at somewhere around there . Since we have so much extra time , aunt decided to drive us  to Sunway . One thing I hate the most in KL & I think everyone does too , would be the traffic jam . Like seriously , jamming everywhere . Le main purpose is to settle college stuff which is quite troubling as I left the most important stuff in car ! Grrr . So , what mom & I did was there to pay the fees . The fees really cost a fortune o: .

As soon as we settled what we're suppose to , we went back to aunt's place because aunt  need to fetch her daughter to school . Guess what , it was a no electricity day , omg , walked all the way up to 8th floor , it is an apartment fyi . Of all days , it's just that day , so lucky haha .

In the afternoon , Grandpa picked us up at aunt's place . Headed to Subang for lunch with the uncle  . A fish head stall . Been there twice , it's not bad :) . We had our last decision to Sunway Pyramid since we still have 3 hours before the we off to the train station .

Before that , Yily texted me asking whether  can I join her & YiYin . It was a no no at first but at last I could make it and met both of them . Just walked around with them for less than an hour .  Pretty funny girls I describe them , hehe :)

Girls are camwhore queen , agree much ? :D
 We were laughing so hard while taking this picture . We both took one piece of attire & sneaked into the fitting room , like how I took a picture with ChienWei . Fun haha !
 A girl that looks so cool physically but she's not hehehe . She's a very funny & cheerful girl .
End with a picture with le girls ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment