Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Steamboat , we love ♥

25th April 2012 - Today , I've been to many places , up & down , spending my whole afternoon in town . I shall just skip this part because it's not so important .

Tonight , it's suppose to be small reunion with highschool mates  , but few of them couldnt make it because of transportation problem :l . Go get yourself license girls :p or worst come to worst , get yourself a personal driver haha ! Our traditon , steamboat . We just ♥
steamboat so much ! 

I'll just let the pictures do the talking . You can go facebook for more pictures because there to many to be upload here :)


Venue : ShabuShabu .


 With the girls . I look so buff after eating . Over food taken LOL .

Love this scene:)

Thanks for dinner girls , had tons of fun as well ♥

                                  

XiaoY was here today too ! Our fav picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment