Friday, March 30, 2012

A day with the brother .

29 March 2012 ; Finally , its my last driving lesson and I know you know what's  happening next hehe . Sometimes I really hate those inconsiderate driver . You know I'm just getting my L license , how can you not tolerate ? You were once in the same situation as me , damn you people . Pftttttt . Okay skip this part .

Did I tweeted about waiting for my brother to wake up ? Yes I did . I spent my time watching drama while waiting for him to wake up but at last I felt asleep . When I was about to wake up , my brother freaking went out , so wth right . So I called him to get back home .

We had our lunch at Kopitiam Junction , Ipoh Parade . My lunch is not as nice as expected . We were actually there to hunt present for the aunt but ended up we bought so much stuff , as in stuff in popular . Used up his voucher , so cheap omgg . That's it , too lazy to continue .

No comments:

Post a Comment